Friday, February 12, 2010

40 Photos and Texture

This was not my favorite work but I think I could make it better by adding more very translucent flowers over the whole view. I like how rich all the colors are especially the upper left flower. I originally had them all overlapping but the snowey background drowned out the other flowers and didn't look like I wanted it to...over all I think I just need to plan on what I want my shot to look like and not procrastinate so much!








I like this picture a lot with the added texture but it sort of looks unreal. I don't like how weird the editing made her eyes look but the texture is good because it gives it a rigid, cold look which I like. Also, I love all the different colors she's wearing and she stands out a lot in front of the colorless snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment